Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Words of Wisdom Wednesday: Interesting Companions





Have you read a thousand books?  What genres do you read? Do you read in the same genre or branch out to many different areas?  What do you think are some of the most interesting genres to read?  Do you find that reading gives you more background knowledge and a give you a more interesting edge in conversations?


I'm a voracious reader.  Reading is most often a part of my daily routine.  Fiction books are my bread-and-butter, and I prefer happy endings and not too much drama.  I enjoy action and thrillers, especially if they have a historical or mythical backstory.  I like to read nonfiction on topics that interest me, which covers a wide range from science, humor, bibliographies, animal stories, mythology, and ancient history.

No comments:

Post a Comment